Sunday, December 20, 2009

tarc 40th anniversary photography competition

nowaday dunno y din feel like wanna to update my blog ...
mayb i always on PC den play maple or rushing assignment??XD

in previous post i had wrote about this tarc photograpphy competiton.."CAMPUS LIFE"
and i knew tat i won in this competiton after i receiving a call from TARC...
dunno i m in which position *i guess mostly is consolation prize* ...
cz i cant shoot a nice feel photo on tat day =(

i shoot many photo on tat day ..and nt even 1 photo i satisfied...
as wat my photography tutor, chow said..the most u sent the most charge u win...
so i jus sent all the photo tat i feel blh tahan to them...




i hate to write photo caption ....
so i jus simply write it bhind the photo ....


til the day of prize ceremony....
i oli knew tat i won in consolation prize..with this photo...==""
meet daniel and darren there...



the second prize is won by my coursemate ...
i cant even regonize her...m i meet her b4 ??? i dunno ....


and the prize for consolation is a silver paper + 8gb pendrive...
yeah !!! i need pendrive....and now i get a pendrive XD

bt the pendrive cant function anymore...keep asking me to format when i click it...
i format it..bt it unable to format...wth!!
dam "heng" on tat time...like tat den need to say BYE BYE to my 8gb pendrive
i asking many of my fren about tis to help me...many of them trying hard to help me bt at last, they had no idea too...btw..thx for u all help =)
my jie bf asking me to complain to TARC ...about tis ...
i jus folo wat he said...telling TARC about tis...
they told me they ll fix it and ask me to write down my contact NO.
*dunno gona wait how long oli can get bak...or cant get bak 4ever? i dunno ><


i found out this...2 pendrive are KINGSTON bt there have som diff on it
...the font is slighty DIFFERENT and the board inside is DIFFERENT too...
wth!! i get a FAKE kingston pendrive ....!!!
i hope TARC will giv me bak a real kingston pendrive...
if not i complain til very gao lat...(f5)

No comments: