Saturday, September 4, 2010

FR2

Yeah~! finally i get my skate =) Seba FR2~!

Tis is seba FRX

B4 tis i had pre-order seba FRX....bt they dun hv the size i want....so i tried on skate wif the FRX...Din feel really comfortable and there still hav some space between my legs and the skate...So the boss of 12skate recommended me to buy FR2 since FR2 gt the size i want and much more better tat FRX...and much more expansive tat FRX =(

Rm500 for a skate tat dun hv my size ? or RM500++ for a skate tat hv my size and suitable?
At last, i chose to buy the skate tat hv my size and suitable, Seba FR2~!

Went to 12Skate again, take bus and taxi to reach there...and take bus take lrt and take ktm to go bak~ wat a hard journey....

Open the box ~! TAdaaaaaaa....my seba FR2~!


Look nice wif pink shoestring rite?


ll practice hard after tis =)
bt stil scare to fall down .....
very hope i can be pro soon ~~!

1 comment:

wy said...

Hi! I happened to pass by and saw your FR2. Looks nice with the pink laces. How much did 12skate charge for FR2?