Monday, September 13, 2010

haohaowen 6kgathering

last time, i pass by my skol and asked wat skol is this to my fren
den i look the skol name...SJK(c)Taman Rashna ...ohh..is my skol is my skol...
i cant even rmb my skol ...coz my skol chg alot too !!!!! Dam nice weiiiiii .....
how about my fren? they chg alot too =) pretty and handsome?

this is the 3rd time i went for 6k gathering !thx for CV willing to fetch me to hao hao wen =) Total 19 ppl attend this gathering ... the most ppl gather together compare previous gathering.....

1 table is nt enuff for us ......so v combine 2 big table together~steamboat together and chit-chat together! It is really enjoy~!







The boy gang ~
The girl gang~
the WHole gang on tat day...
without jing xiang and foong sern...coz they oli came and joined us after v shoot tis photo

Really enjoyed in this 6k gathering ..
Some of them really 8 yrs din meet each other.....most of them change alot!

No comments: