Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Broga Hills

Broga Hills ? i get noe tis place after saw some photo of my frens...and those photos taken by my fren are just attracting me to go there! i mus go there to shoot photos too!!

finally ~ i hav the chance go Broga Hills...wif tk, jingyin, ccl, yee, and yee's fren...b4 tat tot Broga Hills trip cancel! fortunately, ccl willing to drive =) thxxxxx a lot !!!! v start go ther early in the morning, 4am!!!! and i slp at 1am and gona wake up at 3.45am!!! ~slp for oli few hrs! wuhuuu~ Broga Hills, Here i come!


at 1st, i tot very easy to reach peak~! bt i m wrong!!!!! it is quite hard to climb...sweat keep on dropping, slip few times ....and super tired ~! mayb i less exe? bt i successful reach 3rd peak!! wanna to continue 4th peak..bt yee they all coming down =( ~
thx tk, ccl and jingyin holding me when i almost slipping or when climbing some place tat really hard to up....



reach the peak on time...stil able to c sunrise!!


many ppl there!!!


actuall i com broga hills jus wan to capture a nice photo of "mao cao" bt failed to take a nice feel photo of "mao cao"

and i did a very "FISH" thing while climbing~i sudd cant climb at 1 part and almost my body lie on there..and my shoes are very loose...i suck at half way!! Oh gosh~my shoes almost wanna drop~dunno how to continue climbing up...so i take off my shoes..and wif the help of tk and ccl ...finally UP!

while climbing, i keep on say :" i will not com broga hills again!" " i anti-broga hills!!!" "i cheated by the photos!!!" keep on complaining...bt den really no nxt time? i dunno...bt i gt the feel wan to c sunset!!

many more photos at Fb =)

6 comments:

shirui said...

next time bring me go!!!

shirui said...

next time bring me go!!!

shuping said...

huh..bt i dunno how to do worr~~

Kay said...

eh a noob~~~~ the FISH part is... ur shoes drop out oni u take it to us.lolzzzz

shuping said...

i noe very fish larr...=="""

shuping said...

i noe very fish larr...=="""