Thursday, August 12, 2010

assignment =(

Haiz..Tis time really die lor~! i dunno how to do my assignmentsss..
i totally cant get what lecturer wan for our assignments!
I had no idea on doing my OA group assignment and creative studies group assignment..
for Oa assignment, there hav many choice of tools v can chose...They are augmented reality, action script 3.0, AJAX, iphone SDK, Google Web Toolkit (GWT) and Sencha Touch ..
my group chose Actionscripts 3.0, at least it is more familiar to us...other choices i totally no idea ~bt for action script 3.0 i aso dunno how to do..din learn b4, din touch b4 bt v gona use tis action scripts 3.0 to create something like video gallery wif special effect....=( gona google search for tutorials d ~

For internet application group assignment...
i dunno why leader keep on saying "something" tat can make me argue wif him..even i din say anything wrong...This is my very 1st time meet tis kind of ppl!!! i 100% tat nt my problem!! nvm.. i will try to tolerate til finish the group assignment...if not i really dunno how to survive in this group!! I willing to tolerate is because i dunwan make any problems while we doing the assignment!btw He asked me to change group after v argue..i was like wtf! how i gona find group since every of my fren already hav their group...u r jus "wei nan" ME !!
i hate group assignment since i in secondary skol...now u making me hate more on group assignment!!
THANK YOU, making me stress and tears drop on tis group assignment!
btw i hope v stil can 合作愉快 .....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how come,i cant believe u will argue with group member!:O
from see

shuping said...

aiya...he jus do something tat make me feel wan argue wif him lor ~ haizzz....i aso cant blieve ....abit beh tahan d lor ..