Saturday, August 13, 2011

Chairol HIM

3D modelling again!Quite a long time i din touch 3D max since after i done my Marigold booth. *Still rmb how my design?* Well, i not really pro in this software..but what to do ?I still need to figure out how to model.

Submission date was extended! I think it is a very good new for me because i haven model out my floor stand yet. So i have another week to model my floor stand! Yeah~

Condition of extend submission date is to show our 3D progress to lecturer. So i brought my file to the class...and who know he said we need to submit this afternoon since most of the people late of the class!! I was like wth?! Don't play ehh! I still got alot haven done ehh!!! Stupiak lecturer~! So we quickly called our friends to ask them come to class asap~ Luckily! Submission date still extend to a week :D

The very 1st 3D model design of my floor stand.

Opss on that day i was 4got to save my file to my pendrive. But then the lecturer i consult was Mr. fauzan, so i just shown the sketch of my 3D model design.

After consultation, i tried to do more research on floor stand and I had changed all the design of my floor stand. Here is the outcome of my another design-:

After added more details and effect of glasses. It became like this @@!

I doing men product but the floor stand look dam girlish. So i changed a bit design by delete the circle stuffs. OH YES! it look better!


Okay, come to lighting part..I really have no idea on how to put! Luckily got friend which willing to help me :) Thank you wang tong xue sifu!

Tadaaaaaaa!!! The final out come of my floor stand :)

Another thing i need to do is 360' animation of floor stand. Well I had done my rendering TIFF file for 750 frames! *mean 750 photos* But then the problem is after i put in Premiere pro I dunno how to adjust the picture duration together. 750 photos ehhh, I lazy to edit the duration one by one T.T

Tried edit on window movie maker too, FAST and EASY! but the outcome of video was abit blur T.T

So i tried to straight away rendering AVI in 3D max! Rendering is so slow :X Waited almost around 2 hrs...Ya it worked! Just dunno why the last 7 sec is the floor stand was not moving. So i just cut out the part and edit a bit!

Here is the video, ENJOY -:



Thank for watching :)

No comments: