Friday, October 28, 2011

Emcee interview

It is my very 1st time went for interview in Uni life. Well, i still remember the very 1st time i joined photography competition for a big event of SAS in TARC (ICT SHOWCASE) with my best buddy, shirui. I was dam nervous for a very 1st audition~! You know why? Because it need to present our idea in front of judges! Of course, we already well prepared for the presentation the day before.

I'm one of the emcee team of DJ club canto slot. Our canto slot manager posted out a notice in the group and told us that there will be an Emcee Interview for DJ club Carnival Night. I was like can i skip this interview? Because i really not interested to be an Emcee of that event. But then he wrote that this interview is compulsory for all emcee team. So i just go there and try it.


Ok.. I reached there and I am the only one junior of canto slot emcee team. I was like LOL...why i am here?Where the others people :( Nervous-ing! Luckily still got some members were there and chit chat there :) and i regret to attend :/

Well.. My interview was suck. Why? First, need to use English language, which is my weak point. Second, they keep on asking some of difficult questions like if two events but different club crash, and i will chose for which event ? I just answered them i need to see my friends, if there go there i go there ..and their respond was you are very honest. Third, they asked me why i want to be an emcee. *actually i do not want to be an emcee for the event* so i just simply answered them because i want to talk in front of people. Fourth, why we want to chose u among other interviewer? HAHAHA! since they said I am cheerful. So i just said out this reason to them. HAHAHAH~ fifth? sixth? and many more and i lazy to type out and i noe u all lazy to read a long long post too right? So conclusion, from the beginning of the interview till the end.. I just keep on Laughing smiling :)

Ok, nxt time...i know the meaning of "compulsory" d :D

No comments: