Saturday, June 23, 2012

Final Yrs

Very fast I'm final year student and doing final year project now. :)
Its only week 3 of the semester and I start to feel the stress! What i doing now is just busy research and research for my thesis and final year project :( {Seriously i hate doing research compare with design.} Even some subjects are not my majoring but many works need to do ~ {why lecturer want us do log book every weeks T.T Quite troublesome.}

Last few weeks I still confusing what elective subjects i want to choose. Sculpture? or Digital video and audio? Actually I like both! At last i chose Digital video and audio because it maybe can be one of my portfolio? I hope I won't regret when i decided to take this subject but now i feel this subject is quite busy. { Regret? A little bit :X } Please let me score in this subject.

Transitional dance for my co-curriculum this sem subject. Well I still prefer my TARC co-curriculum, contemporary dance. In this subject, we need to dance 3 malay dances : joget, zaipain and inang. Lecturer will use 2 weeks to teach for each dance and 1 week for the test, one research assignment and one final presentation. {I miss Chinese fan dance, it already 4 years plus i didn't touch it. }

Tada!!! Currently addicted on this drink~ Yestea! Its Station One Yestea and now it come out with bottle packaging. It sell in MMU FCM Cafe, almost every week drink it. {please control control}

Time management is very important. I hope I won't be lazy anymore ~ Work hard for this final year :)

No comments: