Thursday, January 10, 2013

MMU CAREER FAIR 13


MMU CAREER FAIR 2013 just end.


Asst Director of Creativity? Haha.. From the beginning, i am not joining to do any career fair stuff...but then everything is start by giving the idea of banner concept to my friend, which is the director of the creativity....as what my friend said it is unfair for not giving me cert if i did something.. so I become the working committee of the creativity. And then half way become assistance of director, try to ask to give the people who really can assist her since i do not like to going meeting bla bla.. but they are busy? So I accept the position, I do not know anyone and I think not more than 5 people know who am I. Yea, I admit that I am just someone who in the list with the position of the assistant of director. I love to design but....I still not confident on communicate. As I know it is not good that holding a post and doing nothing..Didn't go for meeting, didn't speak out, ...and I do not know what I need to do...so I just do whatever the director assign and try to help her.  Sorry if I didn't help much. :)


Here come the MMU CAREER FAIR 13. There are up to around 48 companies in MMU CAREER FAIR and few seminars from the companies..Haha if you looking for a job, you can try to visit this kind of event. Just like my friend who looking for internship, he give out quite a lot of resume on both day and finally he get the job :)

Photo of the day -:








Ask what ever you want to ask, they can answer you. 






Register for lucky draw! Who knows maybe you are the lucky one? HAHA!




A best DSLR is much more better than an Old DSLR.

No comments: