Saturday, September 19, 2009

skating wif classmate

i had no mood on study d last paper - intro to advertising...
plan to get A on tis subject....bt after i get d question,
i think A is flying far far aways from me...=(
no more A for my intro to advertising......
abit dissapointed lar..who ask me dunwan study hard on tat time...
keep wasting time on playing and watching drama....=(
bt hopefully i get a A for my typography =)

after finish exam~ planing to go out~~~wuhuuuu!!!!

yeah! went for skating again wif my classmate..
i was waiting rapid bus for very long....bt end up the bus driver said duwnan pick any customer...
i was like wtf =="" tis making me late to go sunway pyramid ~~~~

hahaha...tis time skating at least gt som improvement... =)
can skate more faster XD


hahah..skate wif yee nicer...
so tat i no need worry about transport and time problem....
sem break...no part time jobs...dunno wat to do =(

No comments: