Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Last lecture.

the last lecture. i had take this oppurtunity to take photo wif my coursemates =D

here v go, tis is soonpeng, The 1st person i noe in college...erm....v noe each other when orientation day, tat time on the half way of tour of skol, v sit at canteen 1 and start to chit chat there =D...b4 v dunno our class yet, v used to meet up together b4 go for lecture...sit together in lecture and chit chat together on tat time.....

tis is the 2nd ppl i noe in college, yanli...aso noe her in orientation day, after i noe soon peng..she is very friendly...and tat time i wish i can same group wif them...bt Tarc is according their 1st alphabet of name to arrange which class u r....since i start from W so i m D5 and they r D2 and D3..
after the lecture, photo time wif lecture and tutor...

pn nik, my exhibit design tutor...

julius , my mass media law tutor....he really help us alot b4 exam.....

Mr rizzham ..my commercial design tutor..
he is nice too...always wif a smiling face =)

Mr Edwin, my design 2 and packaging lecturer...
HE is so CUTE..and always has a smiling face too !!!
Ms Kasturi, my colour studies lecturer
My Marketing lecturer...opsss 4got wat is her name d....
Ms yap ,my cultures and religion tutor....
her hair very special among other tutor =X

Ms Jac, my typography and commercial lecturer...
i noe some lecturer din teach well and some lecturer teach very well...
bt i aso gona say tq to all of them...THANK YOU !

No comments: