Thursday, September 1, 2011

D5 gathering



Sunday, went over to Timesquare for TARC D5 gathering. I reached there 2 hrs early compared to the actual time of gathering to do my T shirt printing and shopping awhile. *bought a shoes :), but i want moreee*

Yeah..Done my T shirt printing at PRINTWORKZ *one of my assignment*. Rm25 for the printing and Rm12 for the white T..The final quality not bad but still got a bit not perfect. *now looking at PVC keychain, anyone know where can do?*

Well, not much people come for the gathering. Just Me, Shirui, ChinEng, WeiBing and Ryan. Sometime the situation was quite silent. :X

Durian pan cake of sweet chat is niceeee...full of durian...*drooling*

After that some go home some shopping and I go for hair cut at KIMARIE! YEAHHHH!
KIMARIE SENIOR CUT and WASH RM25 CHEAP CHEAP :)


This time i want to cut my hair to shoulder length ~ And i just listened what stylist suggested to me.

Taddaaa New style :) ~

See from photo, it look niceee because my hair ed blow but then if u see me in real maybe not that nice. :X

Erm..maybe wait my front hair long and curl my hair like JKS hair? OH no i m too crazy on him..But then i still prefer straight hair, curl hair need a lot of care, and I very lazy :P

Opsss now is midterm break.
But my mind keep think of assignment and exam..
arggghhh faster finsih all of this den go for trip !!
I want sem break :)

No comments: