Monday, November 7, 2011

Gamma 2

Time passed very fast. It already week 4 of the sem, it also mean that i going to start the busy life with my assignments. Well not really like the assignments of this sem, most of them are quite theory. I prefer design more because i hate theory so much~! Besides that, most of the assignments are group work. If you know me well, you will know i like or dislike it. But then i will try my best in every assignments :).. Sometimes i will think negatively but sometimes, i think in different ways.

Ok, don't talk about assignment stuff.
Let have fun in MMU club activities! I always Happy go Lucky :)

DJ PINK IS BACK! I being forced by Canto Slot Manager to on air this sem. No more 8am but 10am... Well, Dj Vicky still is my on air partner and welcome to new partner, George. Stay tune on RMMU and our topic is about 每周红人.

A very interesting DJ club event in MMU: DJ Rev Up Campus Tour FLASH MOB.



Hahaha ! It was Fun ;)

Yes, I Got the chance to learn Classic Slalom tricks!
Gonna Practice and learn it fast !I want to do a routine for a song.

Workhard for Gamma 2

No comments: