Sunday, November 6, 2011

Poco Homemade

Poco Homemade Cafe & Atelier, Bangsar Branch :D

Yes! Finally I am here...Poco Homemade Cafe & Atelier. It was a very sudden plan to there for our lunch because our previous plan to Midvalley is having PC Expo event on that day, so car park FULL. Too bad didn't bring my DSLR camera here. :( Never mind, i still got iPhone camera.

Poco Choco

I ordered this because it sound different compared other drinks. Not really sweet and it taste like Chocolate Milk. For those who love to drink chocolate milk you can try out this :D

This is my lunch: Udon Noodles with chicken.
All of this just only Rm20. It's worth :)

Want to see the environment of Poco Homemade? Here it is!










There had many handmade goods as Poco Homemade' s Decoration.


Ops. Just want to play around other way to photo shooting :)

Friends.
Everyone need Friends.
It made you life perfect.

Haha! Poco Homemade is a very nice cafe. Wish to go again :)
Well one of my friend said that Poco Homemade is his second home. I asked him why? He said it was very relax~! Well i Agreed with him :)

No comments: