Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Big_hand


Ya, i started my internship program. Big Hand Creation is my company, it located at Kemuning Utama. The 1st day of intern, I was so shock when i met another 2 MMU students which are studied the course of Interface Design. Why? Because this is not a big company so I was thought of no people want to intern here. Well, I did nothing in the morning, sat there..looked around and played with my i-phone (Facebook with my coursemates, they are free too) :D After Lunch hours, I was busy like hell~ The chief designer simply brief me the task and he said it need it tomorrow morning @@! Then brief another task to all and it will have a meeting on Wednesday for ideation. Seen busy! Ya, I am the most busy trainee among them :( Allowance will add more for me? I cant believed i need to work until 8pm for the 1st day of internship and brought back home to continue my_work until 1am :O Super sleepy the next day :/

The chief designer was busying outing for meeting client.
He got time to teach me? That a question :/



What i did in the office is more on sketching ideas. However I thought off meeting is a very serious one but it actually just like consultation like how lecturer did :) We will laugh when our ideas are weird and funny *Maybe different company got different style* ...... In meeting, we just present your design then reject or accept and Comments then further develop again. Is happy when the chief designer said my ideas are interesting :D

The only time i learn a lot is meeting time.
because Chief designer will mention my problem on product design.

There are some interesting design book in the cupboard. Just take one and read it. You are just feel like you are in library but not office :)

So far so good.
Sometime just too bored.

No comments: