Thursday, February 9, 2012

CNY 2012

Every year of 1st day CNY, my family will spend sometime to visit to Dong Zen temple which located in Jenjarom but this year we didn't go anywhere just stayed in home. What a boring CNY :( . I heard some of them said the decoration there for this year are nicer !

As usual, went to grandma house then father side family dinner. We just talked with our own sibling. Miss the time when we are young! We played we talked and we had fun together :/ but now we feel so strange.


sometimes i am passive too !

Very fast CNY passed....and I need to start my assignment in study week :( it is FCM life ! Being asked by my sister to complete my work early because she wanna booked me :) Really want to thank Yanshan to help me print, mount and everything!!! If not i do not know where to print since i in SA.

Assignment submitted. Is now for me to study for exam!

Look ! So many words ..... seriously hate theory ~!

Tomorrow exam :( haven't study yet
Good luck for me in this exam week!

No comments: