Thursday, March 8, 2012

M_otivation


Been interned for 3 week in BHC. Well, sometime really busy working when the boss need it urgent :S Felt stress when he thought i can handle it nicely. Currently got 4 task to do. Ops! For me: Don't treat it as a work/ job but treat it as your interest. (Ya - design is my interest not only graphic but any kind of design.) Then you will like your job more :) {Keep the passion!}

Result for 2nd yrs 2nd sem released~ The very 1st time i scored 1st class gpa in my_exam :) Felt so happy and shocked when i saw my result! thank god :) Is happy that my major result upgraded. (The lecturer is just scared me.) Let's work hard for Fyp. I got very strong motivation to score :D But....everything i said i din do it - that my problem :S. Congratz for my friend who scored nice result too :)

No comments: