Thursday, June 25, 2009

100% coursework

i wait for tis for so LONG...finally tis sem,TARC chg from 40% coursework to 100% coursework..for som subject tat related to art/designing, jus like typography,drawing...and bla bla bla... other subject aso more focus on coursework ...it is good new for me =) bcoz i hate exam..i hate memorize many of thing...many of theory..many useless thing

NO more final for some of my subject...bt tis make me bcom very BUSY...busy for assignment lar ...exercise lar.... i hav many assignment n exercise..until i duno where to START...n som time bcoz of Mr.lo...and make me sometime no mood to do my assignment =(

hope i can get d result i wan lar ....

3 comments:

zZz star said...

warr...ur wan some no more final exam r...so geng....i prefer final lerr coz got time prepare...once got coursework my tutorials will kelam kabut de....haha...anyway...wish u gd luck!!! jia you ba...

shuping said...

hahaa~~~nt all no final lar ...i dun like final coz need memorize many things..i like final coz i ll more free all d time without assignment ..u jiayou too...

zZz star said...

ya....my opinion same wit u...haha...can hav more free time when without assignment....huh...thx....