Tuesday, June 30, 2009

2706 onefm-wanfantian

wait for tis day for so long...
tot can meet janjan..who noe H1N1 make her cant out on tat day...
tot can meet meifenn and ivy..who noe i wake up LATE on tat day....

i noe tat i slp over after meifenn called me..and ask where m i...
i was nervous on tat time...coz i m LATE ed ><


when i reached ther...jus kay,jack and ryan were on d stg...




when friendz out...de 1st row ppl was start shouting..
and i jus busy taking ash photo...
dunno y, i not dare to shout on ash like last time i shout for nick...
mayb he same age wif me...or mayb i paisei...
wana to play game wif them.....fortunately, kyan chose me
and d bad thind was my game partner nt ASH..bt kenny =(








onefm ppl r nt allowed us to take photo wif them =(


met som frens there and they asked me join her to go c nicholas teo in popular..



after took few photos of nicholas, i went bak onefm there..
on d way of going onefm there..met jane...


wanna take photo wif jack n kyan...bt they went bak ed...

since i at pyramid..so i buy some present for shirui n seehwai
hope they like it =)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

nicholas teo bling blin *5star*:p
and thanks for your present..it's your birthday but u present me.paisey!i present u baby oil's wife.deal.frm ms thoo.

shuping said...

haha....cz last yrs v spend d time together ma...so giv some thing for u to RMB me...wakakak!!!! swt....i dunwan baby oil wife...hahah!!! i wan yuan =)

ruirui said...

u go c nicolas didnt ask me go!!

Anonymous said...

lol,yuan past...now your lover are me and srui.;p frm ms thoo.

shuping said...

tat day i ONEFM d event lar..i dunno gt nicolas de lor...jus i go there meet dao fren den ..fren ask me go d ^^

shuping said...

swt...i stil wan YUan =)