Saturday, June 13, 2009

wat i hate ??

one of my assignment need to think something interesting and NEW tat v didnt saw b4! So i start thinking idea ..almost used up whole day...searching net to get idea;walking there n here to get idea; standing at balcony to get idea;reading magazine to get idea...and so and so...finally my mind pop up a idea while i napping... it is a nice idea compared to d other idea i thought....

coz it is a group assignment, so i told my member bout tis......and planing do to tat...while discussing, there got other group member there.....at tat time i nt really noe they heard o not coz they jus sat bside us..nt tat far & nt tat near.....n i blive on them ll not copying us...

...after a few more more minutes like tat...i heard they using a concept tat almost similiar wif mine!!! i was like WTF!!! izit he steal my idea ???in my mind, he is a hardworking student...impossible he ll steal my idea...mayb my idea is crash wif his idea....I DUNNO???? TAT a QUESTION!!! i dunwan to ask/argue wif him..cz i scare it jus a misunderstanding...den it ll jus spoil our frenship...and i sure no 1 ll admit after steal ppl idea!!! m i rite????my heart nt feeling well....i think so hard for my idea...n NOW i CANT use for my asssignment...and i need to think AGAIN!!! i need to walk there n here again to get idea!!!!i need explore things around us again
and AGAIN!!!


(p/s : i not saying his steal my idea..coz i hav nthg to prove it...)

so PLS....dun asking me show/share my work/my concept!!!!!atleast i noe u very well!!!! noe u ll not copying my work...and ur mind is not like to copying ppl work~~~ i jus trust myself very well!!! other ~~ i dunno !!!

i HATE group assignment from primary skol til NOW~ coz group assignment need co-operation...need tolerance..group assignment is not easy to work together wif other member!!! mayb bcoz of som member den my mark had been deducted!! grouping aso a problem....group assignment need to think who to group wif too! i m prefer individual assignment...i can work myself like wat i wan to do...no need to wait for other member...

6 comments:

said...

Wah...那个人是谁来的?那么欠扁!我叫Mervin去扁他一顿。呵呵...开玩笑的
不管怎样,我都会相信你和支持你的,不要放弃哦!加油~ ^^

i'm not ccl said...

i like group assignment~ cos always is my fren do 1~i goyang kaki giv idea oni F2

zZz star said...

i prefer individual assignment also..haha^^

shuping said...

yuki - u noe i noe ar..haha...!!

CCL - swt...u goyang kaki i go pukul ur kaki ...f5!!!

haihong- yeah..giv me 5! =)

Anonymous said...

the ppl tat 'refering' yr idea realli bad...
but some how group work is something tat u cant avoid now.. or even future... so play safe.. discuss v yr member at private place.. be more alert lo... gud luck...
jun_jun

shuping said...

yeala...bad...bt stil dunno he is refering my idea o not lar ...
haiz...ya..i noe group work is something i cant avoid..bt stil hate it...wakaka