Saturday, July 18, 2009

='(

ASSIGNMENT, i feel d stress rite now...
last time i cried bcoz of SPM...
tis time i feel wanna to cry bcoz of ASSIGNMENT...very SILLY rite???
bcoz i m worried i cant do de BEST in my assignment...
and i worried i cant get d best RESULT in my assignment too...

nowaday,
i didn't SLEEP much bcoz of assignment..
i didn't PLAY much bcoz of assignment..
for GROUP assignment~
som member didnt do much =( and i WORD HARD to do tis n tat....fair?

and i can feel som of my frens are very STRESS too....JIAYOU!!! my fren~
i hope everything ll b FINE !

4 comments:

CynEe said...

don cry don cry~
honestly,
i oso cried b4 when i feel stress
haiz
but dis is our life >.<

jia you jia you!

shuping said...

haven cry jus feel wan cry oli ><
ahahah!!! thx ya~

dereksoo said...

haiz...me too...i almost wan crazy becoz of assignments...faint...= =so stress nw...

shuping said...

haiz... T.T