Sunday, July 26, 2009

the good & the bad

i luv my drawing tutor...and
i argee wat my drawing tutor said ...
drawing should be more tat 3 hrs !8 hrs is d best!
bt TARC max jus 2 hrs...wat can v do in tis 2 hrs???
pass up assignment and get new assignment ???
tutor said he show water colour painting demo need 2 hrs...
bt our class jus gt 2 hrs ...lack of time to teach other things=(
i get shook tat he said he wanna quit TARC if he cant get the satisfication...
he feel tat he teach us nthg ==""" cant satisfied if he keep continue teach here.
v giv him a good suggestion....giv extra class for us...after the 2 hrs!
so my drwaing tutorial r extend to 3++ hrs =)
i luving it !!!!
i hope tis can work...


on the other hand,
i "bo song" my drawing lecturer..
tis lecturer really teach nthg in his lectures..
showing som video tat i can found in youtube /0n9...
if not ..he ll show som art history video...
wtf lar weeiii...art history v ed learn in sem1 lar....
dun waste my time on watching ur stupid video again lar...
dun teach again wat i had learn in sem 1 lar!!!
didnt attend ur useless class...scold us pula...
ask urself lar...who wan attend ur useless punya class lar...
go there waste my time izit???i rather go other place do my assignment!
or enjoy myself in canteen .....


last week get scold from eng for mass com tutor...
he was nt satisfied wat v done on his assignment...
i dunno y ....sudd he can get so angry .... 0.o???
he scold on us...he gona FAIL us if v make him angry again...
FAIL.....FAIL...fail...
i start feel like wanna crying after i heard d word FAIL...
OMG...y tis feel day feel wanna cry for group asssignment =(


Group assignment...
i dunno y som ppl tat very pro in eng
still wan delay his work...stil dunwan start to write...until v call him to done it faster...
if u delay ....u make us delay too....
i admit tat my eng is poor...bt i still try my best to done well...

No comments: