Thursday, July 9, 2009

my DAY~

very long time didnt updated..coz tis few day keep playing dragonica ><
siewwan is d one who rmb wrong my birthday...and she call me 330am 1st of july..== asked me..wat day is 2day..den i ans her danell lee birthday lar...so dam lat sei...
lipyan is d one who call me b4 12am 2nd july...coz he dunwan other ppl call in to wish me happy birthday ..so cruel lar him...and mervin is d one very lucky..coz i tersilap click ans her call...and cancel my fren call made lipyan bo song me...


tis donkey is giv by shirui..
she asking my go slp on bed...
actually she wanna giv me present n wish me happy birthday jus like wat i did on her birthday ==


happy birthday to ME !!!


break time, ppl tot of going tbr...coz can meet MR.N
manatau....they wanna go jusco =="""
say wan buy tat n tis lar...geramnya made me cant meet MR.N =(

rupa-rupaNYA..
they ask me go there to celebrate my birthday at secret recipes
by the way...they aso celebrate mervin, joanne and pauline birthday together..
coz 3 of them r very near to each other birthday...









2 july birthday

3 july birthday

7 july birthday

5 july birthday





THX ya...D5!!


i check my facebook...and saw 1 MSG...
happy birthday ^^ by NICK ...wakakakak!!!
happy happy

No comments: