Friday, October 23, 2009

competition

since when i was primary skol, i like to take part in competition....mayb i like the process of practice and gain more experiences...and the happiness when win the competition....

i m happy when get noe TARC had a photography competition...
coz finally i have the chance take part in competition...
THX for chow who letting me noe about tis competition thru facebook...
2day i go early to college and meet up wif zen ping to snap some campus life photo....
i try to take photo using manual bt failed....so i using auto mode .....i m noob ....
at the end, i m nt satisfies wat i had snap =( ......
actually i m quite bad in taking nice photo ....
thx ZENPING being my model =)

bside tat photography competition....i aso register another photography competition in college...
i group wif shirui in tis competition ....rm25 per person for register fee include a T shirt ...=(
hahhahah!!! cant wait for the T shirt ~~~~~ =D
i hope v can pass the 1st round...bt v r still headache to think how to snap a nice photo...@@
wish me can enter the 1st round !
tis sat got workshop...they ll teaching us some interesting stuff in tis workshop...
wuhuuu!!! gona learn some new thing ??? 0,o

for colour studies, lecturer use a design competition as our colour studies assignment...
i m interest on tis....keep reserach and draw the design tat pop out in my mind....
bt when i show to lecturer....she say my design concept was very BAD....sad man....
and say me tat i didnt do research for tis ...
asking me go library NOW for borrow a SYMBOL book...and bla bla bla ~~~~
when she look on my pant...and ask me wear short pant can enter library ????
WHY NOT!! i wear tis pant enter library dunno how many times liao tiam !!!!!
tat time i feel wanna refute wat she had said....coz i got do research on9!!!
i tell to myself ! NVM....it is a challenge for me...
searching the book in library in tutorial class...i haven try b4 in college...
quite fun and had a nice experience in my campus life XD

tis sem got a lot of competition...hope everything ll b fine =)

4 comments:

香香 said...

find me be ur model mah..
haha

shuping said...

aiyo ...wan boi d mar...

anson said...

so everything still fine and yet you and shi rui become the Champion for this year's photography category under TARC Imagine Cup 2009 :p

shuping said...

wahahah XD ....yup!!!