Saturday, October 10, 2009

new sem new house new room

new sem started :
new house new room new housemate and my new roomate coming soon =)

1st at all, i felt stranger at there..
i entered the house quitely....
slowly moved and arranged my things from living room to my bedroom...
hanling helped us too...wat a good houseleader =)

d room provide a table there..and i and leewah need to use it..
i dunno how ? i use it or her? i aso dunno how to make tis desicion???
if she used, i dun hv table and i gona buy again and oli to use for few month ???
if i uesd, she dun hv table how to do work leh ???
very confuse.....so discuss wif her..ask her wan how...
end up...i use d table...thx =)

and i found out 1 very funny thing...
my table becom smaller and smaller >.<
1st, my hostel table is so dam big...can put many of my things ..such as my radio,book, laptop and otherSSss...and there stil got many place for me to do other things on table...
2nd, i bought a third hand table from tat house...it was a normal table....
bt abit smaller compare to my hostel table...
3rd, due to my third-hand table had spoil and cant use anymore...and master room got 1 extra table there..so i used it... it was quite small for me...nthg much i can put on my table...oli laptop and som book there...
between hostel table and lastest table now...the size of the table are dam big different ...

i tot can share wif p1 wif hanliang...
bt he say buying a router need $$ too...why dun apply a new line?
no streamyx there...cant on9 yet...it was very suffer for me live without internet !!!
nthg can do there??? tat y i keep watch drama ...even is OLD drama... =(
i hope got assignment let me do for nxt week ....coz i dunno apply streamyx gona need wait how oli oli can use....summore gona ask another housemate who wanna share for the streamyx and who gona sign for the streamyx contract...haiz...if i noe there was no internet function...i will NOT RENT THE ROOM....m i chose a wrong house again ??? i dunno...gona wait and feel it soon =)

bt the housemates there are better tat my last time house...
at least can chit chat somtime and help each other....
me n siew fang aso bought som big apple to treat our houseleader...
to thx for helping us moving house from one block to another block...=)
the thing i unbelievable was v yumcha wif houseleader....v had som FUN there....
tis activity is impossible work for my last time housemate....

i jealous my fren who stay in a nice house...
always do activities or has fun together wif housemate =(

4 comments:

bubu said...

jealous pula =.= lai~ yumcha liao~ XD

shuping said...

u com KL find me ...=)

bubu said...

=.= diao...

shuping said...

no diao.... =)