Monday, January 4, 2010

♥ 6k gathering


[6k gathering at pyramid hartz chicken buffet]
tis is the second times i attended for 6k gathering..=)
thx khai wei fetching me there...
*he is the late 1..nt me =P...
i aso wait for him around half an hours oli he reach my house* bt thx larrr...

hopefully, v r nt the most late 1...
qiao lin and sheng yao stil blur blur tot the gathering start at 2pm ==""


v chit chat alot and take alot of photos there...
many 6k memories flash bak in my mind ._.
had FUN wif u guys !!! =D

the boy gang =)
the girl gang =)
6k gang !!!!
after hartz chicken buffet ..tot wan watch movie bt the plan was failed..
so som go bak home =(and some plan to go CC ...bt failed too...
coz CareVen is tired d ..wahahaha!!!!
so at the end , all go bak home =D

on the way bak home...stupid khai wei drop me at tepi jln..
ask careven fetch me ..hehe..thx lar CV!!=)

ozz the nxt host for 6k gathering...

No comments: