Monday, January 25, 2010

exam

when i saw my exam timetable....1 week 1 paper!! good new o bad new??
Good bcoz i got enuff of time to study and focus on tat paper...bt i m last min study people..even got many days for me...i stil waste it lightly =="
Bad bcoz i cant start my holiday and stil stuck at exam period for 3 weeks!!!

my 1st paper , mass media law....
when heard about the word "law", mean alot things need to memorize~!IShhhh...many cases, many conditions ,many laws....gona memorize it =(hopefully, i had study group wif my frens and tutor.. it really make me understand more about Law! bt i stil wrote wrongly when exam!! ishhh...gona say bye bye to A =(

my 2nd paper, culture and religion...
all about culture things....ishhh gona memorize too and i hate to memorize....same wif the 1st paper-mass media law, v had ask for our tutor to do revision for us too =P i m last min study again ....b4 the day exam, i really cant even memorize all the things.. ==" haiz..everytime asking myself nt to last min to study ...bt failed to do it so i cant even wrote a fully complete ans for all the question of tis paper...=( did many mistake there ...ishhh.... bt overall i think can pass gua???

3rd paper - marketing..
it quite similiar wif advertising ....so some things in marketing r repeating from advertising mayb bcoz of this make me din feel wanna to study it ~ same as usual, b4 the day i rushing for study marketing..and wat i study really cant go in to my mind ..so half way i giv up study ...oli study some chapter for it.......btw the paper was nt tat hard....stil can pass...bt no A again ..ishhhh!!

and now i m enjoying my holiday....hope i can use tis holiday to improve myelf!!!!

happy holiday !!!

No comments: