Friday, January 8, 2010

hope everything ll be fine =)

nxt sem, important sem , pull up CGPA sem..almost all of us are worried about it... i aso hope tat i aso can get a nice results in my cert so that it easier me to transfer to other UNI to continue my degree =) if wat v had plan is on,den i will grouping wif some member tat consider PRO?..btw, for sure some ppl are nt satisfied...if i m them, i ll be too! bt wat can i do ? i dunno...i aso dunno wat should i do~ chose buddy or not buddy?? arggg!! i DUNNO!!! i jus want to apologize to my buddy who get hurt and felt angry after getting noe this and dun wish to effect the friendship...sry!!i m the person who do not know how to comfort ppl...
betray? selfish ?arggghhhh ..I DUNNO!

grouping always has problem =(
hope everything ll be FINE!

No comments: