Wednesday, July 20, 2011

AS3.0

Okay. just done my action script 3.0 interaction application assignment. Ya, actually is a very interesting assignment, type in some of the codes then your stuffs will move or maybe some interactions.

But then start from friday i was quite emo doing this assignment :( 1st was because i not really listen to the class, so i not really understand the code. I tried study the code but still not really understand it.

2nd was once the code is wrong then your flash will have error and cant click/play. I was dam pekcek coz that time my flash was no error but cant play nicely. Lucky problem solved b4 submission :).

3rd was i youtube or google search how to do something like flash game, most of the tutorials was in action script 2.0 but i m doing AS3. So i give up searching tutorial and try to understand the code inside the flash file that uploaded by my lecturer.


4th was i need to done many assignment in this few days. Everyday is sleepless day, almost sleep around 1hrs/2hrs+..dam sleepy :S

5th was i done everything just left over the timer and game over page. I tried to ask my friend to help me for the timer coding part but the code cant functioning well in my flash. If i keep asking them feel like disturb them doing their work, so i give up doing flash, and redo the game part to some interaction stuff. Too bad, lecturer prefer us to do game :(

Coding is challenging

Friend will always give an helping hands when u facing problem :)

1 comment:

bing said...

So great that you finally come to AS3.0 and I also wish to learn it for my flash too!

Keep it up and don't give up, shuping. You can do it! =)