Saturday, July 23, 2011

happy birthday to me

Ok, i know my birthday passed long long ago d, but until now i only free to update my blog :O Well, i still rmb how lonely was my 20th birthday. But how about 21th birthday?

An early birthday celebration with my course mates :) That time we all were busy our stop motion shooting. I din even realize they went down to take the cake up until they closed the light. Yup, very appreciate it :)

Ops..when i saw the cake. My Dj nick supposed ...is DJ PINK. but is okay. i belived 你们还是有心的.


Yup..sengfui's birthday is one day early tat mine. so we celebrate together :)

The girl gang :D

The whole gang :D ~! Love ya :D! Coursemate, U all make my everyday great :)

The another day was sengfui birthday, Sing K time after cooperate identity class. Ops..after back home. Jie them brought me out at the nite :) Birthday celebration at wing's cafe.

SEEE!!! what my jie wrote on the cake!A key and JANG KEUN SUK LOVE ME! hahaha! She said i too over crazy on JKS , tat y she got the idea.

thankieeee for spending the time to celebrate my birthday :)

At nite, chunyee treat me eat. I was so surprise that he will called me out and treat me eat! i asked him why. He say he work d so got $ . hahah~ Anyway Thankiee too :)

Since they asked me to decide the place. So i chose Naili's Place coz i wanna go there eat since long long time ago.! A beach style environment restaurant, food still ok ok ...bt den my fren said sentul one nicer ~ who wanna bring me nxt time?


Back to cyber, a piece of black forest cake and an i-phone casing gave by roommate :) After few days, a very special len shape multi purpose use cup and a handmade card gave by mesha, yanshan, siewkee, peggy,vicky, puisun .. :) SUKA!! :)

Yea. i was happy coz I am not lonely like my last yrs birthday :)
Thankkkieee !

*2008 - Shirui own composed birthday song always on my mind :)*

No comments: