Sunday, July 24, 2011

DJ club ~

Ya..every Tuesday i need to wake up early for on air. Since my major subject is on Tuesday, so every Monday nite i was rushing my assignment until very late. Sometime no time for me to read the info too. Till now my record is slp for 1hrs den go for on air. That time my eyes cant even open, feel like wanna lying on my bed few more min. Luckily i din late :D

He is DJ Edwin, my senior and she is DJ Vicky, my partner+ course mate. We will on air on every Tuesday, 8am to 9am and our topic is travel around Malaysia (游山玩水,玩尽去). We will intro about the nice travel place in Malaysia. Feel wanna to listen?

[Click Here~!]

My canto is ma ma dei only...so u will listen dou my very kek sui canto. : ) Especially when read out the info. Btw i still improving myself!

Come to our canto slot 1st outing.

Around 31 people watching transformer together. This is my 1st experience watching a movie with so many people~! Even my 6k gathering also dun have so many people attend :O ~



The 31 people group photo!

After that went for yumcha session.


Chit-chat there and blow water there.
From the yumcha session, get to know some new people.

Besides on air, outing. There will be some of the workshop too.
- Canto training workshop -

they taught us how to speak well in canto and how to improve ur canto.


Up coming event : emcee training workshop and potluck :D

some photos taken from canto slot


No comments: