Friday, October 5, 2012

FYP Minor

When i get to know about the presentation list. I was like wth? I am presenting on Tuesday {the 1st day}. Ok, fine...i clam myself not to panic and complaining and just try to speed up my working progress!...Some of them saying that i m very fast..but i got no choice not to speed up. Maybe I can do much more better if i presenting on Wednesday. Maybe?

Finally done my FYP-Minor! Which are website and Television commercial . Didn't sleep the day before presentation. Almost every day every night drink Nescafe! At last done it very last minute.. Want to try digital painting for my storyboard..but time not allowed me to change again..so give up...and submit the marker rendering version.

Below are my website home page rough sketches version -:




One day done 2 storyboards. To speed up my work progress, i chose hand drawing.. because my hand drawing is much more faster than AI vector. However....my marker rendering looked not professional :(

Pig cheer me while i was stress on coding. But at last i solved myself....Thank for Ben that trying to help me for the button :') ....

A1 Presentation board cost me RM37 one and Rm25 one.
{Tips: MisoCreative A1 Printing on Matt paper RM37 while Ryan's A1 printing on coated paper just Rm25, but then the colour quality Miso is better than Ryan's larr ~}
Total minor project cost me around RM150+

A reward for myself. Rootbeer Float.  

Thank Sfui brought me to the printing shop. :')


No comments: