Friday, October 5, 2012

Malacca trip Sept_2012

Its 2012 Malaysia Day! While people are preparing for their Minor FYP and I still haven't start my start to do my FYP but went for Malacca trip. Temporary stop for assignment for 2 days.

Really thank for Weibing doing research on how to go my house in google map the day before the trip. Sorry for cant direct you to come to my house even you already in Shah Alam. {Im just a RoadBlind!} Luckily father is woke up at that time so that i can meet you at the place you at. Thank to our organize Shirui for the trip :)



Prepare this card and a small envelope for putting instax film for my best buddy {Seehwai}  Hope you like it!


Way to Malacca! Google Map is very useful when no one know how to go. I can't believe I guide them with my Google map to all the place. {Sorry for guide wrong something} Luckily battery didn't dead on that time! If dead still got external battery for charge. *wink* It is good to have a smart phone :).

Reach Our Guest house motel. Sayang-sayang 2. Just a review on that dorm room. I' m not recommend people to stay there because the dorm was look a bit like a store room; ceiling looked like under renovation; a very noisy pile - every time the up stair people using toilet, we can heard the sound of the water flowing. If you all do not mind on this environment, you can stay it just Rm20 per person.

Our 1st station : Jonker Street. Nancy's Kitchen

Thought want to have our lunch here. Who knows.....All the times FULL HOUSE. The boss also busy until lazy to serve us. So we went off to Jonker 86 just beside the restaurant Jonker 88 :P The cendol of Jonker 86! Cendol with Gula melaka taste so nice!



We are the D5 best buddies! We still keep in contact each other..After one years, we back to Malacca :)


Best Popiah at Jalan Bunga Raya~ What a long queue to buy this popiah! Rm3 for small popiah..full of "fried pig oil" Nomm nom....{it was quite oily lar~}

Station 2 : Ban lee Siang Satey Celup for our dinner.

 


Station 3 : Jonker Street Night Market for snack time ~!
Back to motel ...haha as usual disturb my friend who sleeping beside me :P

 
Group photo of the trip 

The next morning...Take away section...
Station 1: Jonker Street to take away the durian Puff! 18 pieces only RM20~~ { Tips: Got branch at Setia City Shah Alam Mall}
Station 2 : Nadeje ~ I had take away 1 whole original cake for my family ~! Nomm nommmm ~ it can store 3 hours with cooling bag..and the way back home JAM! Need around 4 hours to reach home :( Luckily my layer cake didn't melt ~


An Instax film for you to keep for our memories :)

All the best for my best buddy {seehwai} to her further studies in UK!



Some stuffs i bought from Jonker Street. {3 Plugy for Rm10 and the pig doll 2 for Rm10}

Had promise my friend take away liang cha.
Yup..didnt broke promise...Made a bottle for you.

Where the next trip? :P


No comments: