Monday, December 31, 2012

Congratulation



Congratulation to my sister. Finally she found her Mr Right! Her Bf plan to propose on his birthday and plan all the way to make surprise. Sorry larrr..due to my misunderstanding, I ruin your plan :P But at last, I still able to help right? haha! Even it is not grand as how his friend did, but still sweet ya! :)



All his friends who coming to help for the plan :) 


12 12 12 what a special day for this year! It is also their special day for Registration of Marriage at Klang Hokkien Association. Since I am their one of the photographer so I need to wake up very very early and help them capture and record the moment. However, I only sleep for 2 hours as you know I am always sleep late  :P



In Klang Hokkien Association, there are total 228 pairs couples are going to register on that day. No one gonna miss out this special day in 121212.



Before they start the ceremony, there have a wedding gown fashion show. 



The group photo of the day 

All times following sister to here and there to make sure not missing any moments. Ishh after than gonna edit video for them already. 3 Videos are waiting me to edit...D: {shhhh...put it aside 1st..}

I was asking a very funny question to them, how if do have me?
Then they said, maybe got a better sister who know better in design than you.....?
I was likeeeee SWT!

K la. Looking forward to their wedding dinner :) 
Last, Congratulation to both of you ~!

No comments: