Saturday, December 29, 2012

Pipit Wonderful Market 9




It is the last Pipit Wonderful Market 9 that held at Annexe Gallery, Centre Market. So there have a letter box just at the entrance of Annexe Gallery to let pipit fans leave a message.

As usual, there have a lot handmade artist display their Handmade stuff there. Some of the dolls are really look lovely! 

Here are the photo of the day-:  




Spotted the adorable dolls!





















 

Thank for Bluemoon illustrate my portrait for her portrait project. I had received my portrait! Beside that, bought a handmade materials for a doll from them, never try yet....will make it when my mood come! The doll is look something like the photo below, but it is just a small bear :)







Wish to go for other type of art market! :) 

2 comments:

said...

next time bring me go, i also want to experience it... XP

shuping said...

hahah...but no more pipit wonderful market 9 already wor :P