Wednesday, July 28, 2010

beta yrs midterm.

7weeks in MMU, I'm slowly get used to the environment there and noe more frens too! Currently is my midterm break, should i enjoy or assignments ?? I think i need to take a break 1st before i start the works =) Suffer after midterm break ??? Ohhh no...I dunwan!! Bt i think it will happen on me again =( who ask me is LAZY!!! Haizzz.....

lets share wat i had did b4 the midterm break =)

-Wsp's Online Portfolio-

Assignment of internet application ....Create a website by using HTML code....Wanna to thx fook again for helping me in doing tis assignment...=) Another assignment of creating website by using CSS code is waiting for me .. Hope no last min again ~!

Computer modeling's lecturer din teach much in the class. He jus ask us folo the Files he upload in MMLS and do it ourself and ask him if v facing problems...Actually this way of learning is good, bcoz u will easy memorize wat u hav done by yourself...bT i prefer lecturer show one time on screen b4 v do just like the way Bernard teach me while in Tarc...I blive tis can save my time more =) Mayb not for others..I dunno~

Modeling assignment consider Last Min work! 1st i try on modeling guitar....By doing Guitar, it take a lot of my times by searching tutorials on9... and do until i very pek cek~~! so I giv up modeling guitar and chg to model camera...Camera is much more easy to model....tat y i can finish on time....if not i really dunno how to submit my work the nxt day =( It is last min work, so i not expect high marks from lecturer...Good luck to me larr!!!


MI class is having a batik trip at Gombak.. Quite interesting =)

Sleepless nite and quite tired on tat day so I wish to slp in the bus ...but wat ah Koo said FCM students should not be like tat ...and asking me dun SLP...... so at the end i din slp in the bus but keep on chatting and make some jokes there...

He is teaching us the technique on doing batik...


before and after...
This is stil not the final work =) bt the final one aso not tat nice =( This is my 1st time touch batik ...so the result is like tat de larr...hahaha...Self-comfort pula...

Ya~Paper bag again...I did b4 while i m diploma....and the another coming assignment is about typography is one of my diploma subject too...i hope i can do better in tis assignment=)

The pattern of this lecturer of MI is totally same wif the pattern of Oliver. Really pek ceh when showing him my sketches...

Higher level of study is getting more difficult? YA, I agree!!!i feel tat MMU test is Harder!even the Answers for MCQ aso hav many choices...1,2,3 are not enuff...stil wan us to chose among a) 1 , b)1and2, c)1and3, d)2and3 e)3 f)no ans...It jus confuse me the correct ans =( So sad to heard tat one of my midterm test is failed~~!Even The day before exam i hav study the notes..but I still FAILED!! 9/40, i jus cant blive i can get so low mark for the test =( I dunno how i gona to survive in final exam???!!! Die???my OA Presentation aso din done well...Lecturer said i m giving wrong informations and using wrong examples =(

Is time to work hard ~!

2 comments:

ruirui said...

wow!!
keep it up!
u got talent on design,
got ur own style....
batik trip at whr o?next time bring me go!!

shuping said...

hahah..thx...huh ?batik trip ar...at GOmbak o..i dunno where aso..the bus drive bring me one