Monday, July 26, 2010

FRX

Midterm break now and i finally free to blog.... i will slowly update... =)

Last last Thursday, after korean class went bak to Tarc to collect my convo gown...after taken, i had lunch wif father there den oli meet up wif D5 gang =D...they dunwan ponteng their class to gather wif us =( bt i ponteng my class coz tot they wan gather after tat...At the end oli me, weilyn and siewfang went to jusco....The feeling walkings in Jusco with them is jus like the feeling i bak to the Tarcian life...Feel so good =) After tat went for sri rampai pasar malam wif siewfang and weibing =) i miss the FOODs there!!

SKATE shoes! friday nite i purposely come bak MMu ..coz the nxt day i wan to follow skate club to the buy skate day at [12skate] sunway giza =)

Recreational skate is cheaper, around rm441...bt i scare i regret buying recreational skate bcoz kenot do freestyle and the feeling of wearing it is nt really nice compare to FRX...
i prefer FRX so I pre-order FRX ...cost Rm500 ><" Tak Sabar sabar wan to get my Skate Shoes =P !!! after tat went to 1u to meet up wif siewfang and weibing ..until 11pm v stil at 1U...no more Ktm d =( How i gona bak home? so they trying to fetch me bak home....The problem is i dunno the road bak to my home......after v had turn around 8+ roundabout in Shah alam finally REACH my home ~! Thx siewfang and weibing =)

No comments: