Monday, July 26, 2010

convo day!

Ya, 18/7 is my diploma convo day!I wake up early in the morning to folo my father to buy flower for my convo =) Tadaaaa..... sunflower =)

sunflower

all of them com bak KL to join the convo ceremony so I hav the chance to meet them again on the convo day... We take this opportunity to take as many as photos we can =)

weilyn - shirui - seehwai - siewfang


in the college hall

Since our convo ceremony is at afternoon , so the one who giving us speech and the cert is our Tarc' Principal -Dr Tan Chik Heok but not Tan Sri Ong Ka Ting... =(


After meet up wif my family and finish take photos wif them, is the photo time wif my frens =)

Yanli -simli - jeffery - yiwen

Alex - Parkmun - Chineng - Waihong

Teckchee - Ben - Munket - Cheekai

Puisun and sengfui ...total 6 of them are my MMu Coursemates now~
They are very nice, friendly and make a lots of joke there =)



Seehwai+shirui are my best buddy in college ...I will not 4got the memories v spend before .....hope they hav a bright future =) Good luck!

seehwai - weilyn - joanne

Thiamyik - Emily



I really enjoyed my convo!!

I miss Tarcollege!
I miss DGD!
I miss the Lecturers!
I miss the Tutors!
I miss the Classroom!
I miss the Lecture hall!
I miss the foods in Wangsa Maju!
I miss the foods in TBR!
I miss the foods in Genting Klang!
I miss D5!
I miss how we rush for assignments!
I miss how we argue!
I miss the times v hang out together!
I miss .............................many more!

Diploma, the end...i should looking forward for Degree life!

No comments: