Thursday, July 29, 2010

MITF 2010

with Cupipi worth Rm449!!

Malaysia International Toys Fair 2010!

Get to know tis event from Dooodolls FB~
yeah~ I love dooodolls !
Before tat i did not noe much about Dooodolls
after i saw Alex did dooodolls as his V award Local brand FYP....
I slowly get to know about Dooodolls....
and i found tat Dooodolls characters are CUTE!!


The dooodolls booth is always full wif ppl =)

You see...Dooodolls are dammm CUTE right?

Another interesting stuff in other booth

I purposely go Toys fair to search for Pinky pirate...
bt the ppl there told me Pinky pirate is finished!!!
So we try to find pinky pirate in MPH and Memory Lane...
both shop aso left one pinky but Pinky in Memory Lane is abit cacat...
so i get my pinky pirate in midvalley MPH =)
thx ccl for the pinky pirate ~~~!!!
Love the pinky pirate~!


I love pinky pirate~!
Dun worry i will take care pinky pirate nicely ...hahaha!!
i hope pinky will not so fast turn into blacky pirate =P

1 comment:

i'm not ccl said...

=)听到了