Sunday, February 27, 2011

Genting trip

[genting view i shoot when i was waiting my fren playing the bummer boat]

Went to Genting with my course mate again :D ....
A very sudden trip..bt the trip is On since most of us are going...



We played outdoor theme park after we get a 1st world hotel's room..
AHHHHHHHH......I used to be Shout loud loud when playing! XD
ish...i want play more..but not enough time for me since we reach genting quite late...
nvm~at least v enjoyed all the times:D

Lepak lepak until we went to starbuck having some drink there.
hazelnut hot chocolate is not really nice :(

I was very sleepy on that time..but the game which called "in between" make my mind 4got about the sleepiness... The game make me super ganjiong too! After the game around 4.15am , some of them plan to slp d , bt we 5 ppl went to old town to have our breakfast..i cant finished the breads bcoz i ordered too much for myself....

Super cold when u walk at midnite :) We ran here and there on the way back to hotel!

Group photo while we played outdoor theme park [matt's camera]

[sengfui's camera]

Group photo again before we went back [matt's camera]

No comments: