Thursday, February 3, 2011

CNY!

Happy Chinese New Year ~! HULALALA ~! had my reunion dinner just now at aunt's house..Happy eating and happy reunion =)

One of cousin which is very good in academic , she brought note to my aunt's house...i was like AGAIN ??!!need or not oh? mayb she is the kind of hardworking student and i m not =( .but for me, i will just go out and stop facing book and relax awhile~!if i just same like her i think i will being crazy...bt then i still feel dam stress when she read at there...coz my exam aso after cny, but i haven touch and read my note yet, assignment aso haven done too T.T CNY week really make me hard to get my study and assignment mood larrr!!!

opss..i not saying she is doing wrg o wat lar ~ just wanna release my stress here =>
everyone have their study style ya ~ just im different with her ~

No comments: