Friday, February 18, 2011

tri 2 exam finished

Yeah finally i finished my trimester 2 exam....and able to enjoy my sembreak d ? erm...I was like WAHHH....the exam questions were exactly same as the sample exam questions that lecturer upload to mmls...fortunately i got memorize some of the answers and ignored the super hard one...coz tat time i was thought of the super hard one questions are impossible come out for our real exam....Day b4 exam, i was just emo for looking the answer of the super hard questions!bt at last i gave up and focused on the one i thought it was easy for me ..btw thx for mklee told wat to focus when my brain was BLANK on tat time and thx for Cheekai gave the answer of number 12 ....Able to answer quite a lot of the questions ;]

Every time i wan sleep, i cant fall asleep...i tried to sleep at 630am, but failed so end up didn't sleep for the whole night.

Lazy to take bus from Mmu to Putrajaya , Putrajaya to Pasar Seni so tumpang mklee's car since they wanna go for movie at somewhere..ermm...Too bad wanna play bowling but failed...

Erm...I m not dare to see my Medie aesthetics result !
Remember pray hard for me =(

No comments: