Saturday, January 29, 2011

CNY week

yeah finally i have done almost all of my assignments for this trimester , just left one more report...den CNY den exam , this mean i need to study on my cny week , pity me...

Leaflet and motion graphic i had done for my MI assignment , is all about SKATE =)




3D artwork , concept store internet cafe which done by 3D max , almost take my 2 and a half night to done all this ...still not the perfect one, because i still dunno how to add in lighting effect in 3d max....noob la me...


oh ya, nxt sem mayb do not have any classes for my course so this mean that i have a super long holidays !erm...i think i will check out hostel for nxt sem, den check in again for the gamma yrs~! erm..any freelance can intro me since i so dam free for 3+ months ~ ?


CNY week, i gona clean my room and go for shopping !

No comments: