Monday, January 3, 2011

exam schedule

oh no, i need to study while i celebrate my chinese new year! start my exam on 7/2 , mean after chinese new year i need to take my exam~ so bad! this is nt a problem for me to study ..coz usually i m last min to do revision...the problem is i dun hv NOTEs to study...i jus curious why mmu lecturer dunwan to upload notes to mmls....ok fine, dunwan upload den i try to copy while lecture class..bt den...the lecturer still change the slides so fast until i cant even copy down the notes from the slide, ya you will mayb say to me this:" not to copy all the notes bt important point"s but sry i usually like to read complete notes for my exam!..izit, mmu lecturer dun wanna let their students to get a good result from exam????!! i m dam nervous for this coming exam..coz i had no notes to study and i dunno wat to study! OH No...i still wan to maintain my cgpa larrr, MMU lecturer!

2 comments:

bing said...

so kesian~ next time use your iphone to take photos for the slides without lecturer notice...

jia you and don't give up la! i wish you all the best for the exam! =)

Anonymous said...

Ez lah

Bring pendrive Go to ur lecturer, show him puss in boots style eyes n download from his hard drive
Wala, gao dim