Saturday, January 1, 2011

Welcome 2011 ^^

Happy new year to everyone here!!! just Spend my last day with jang keun suk drama, video and song =) and my family ~

Summary of my 2010:

-I get to noe nick is bak to DJ life and i m happy for it coz i got the chance to go for his event again
-The 1st time i watched concert was S.h.e Concert..and the ticket was FREE coz i won it with the help of my partner...
-FYP, v award was make me tired all the times, bt i still very enjoy doing all this!
-Get noe my fren was join the group singing competition, and he won for the champion..which is"SuperBang"
-After finished my fyp ,keep finding uni to continue my degree...went to The one, pjcad, utar and kbu....at the end go to MMU......choice MI and giv up FA for my major...bside that get to noe some of the D2 students will study there too....at 1st very stress on assignment and miss my d5 gang...but now i still stress on my assignment sometime..and getting close wif mmu gang =)
-went to broga Hill to shoot photos...and it was super tired and hard to climb up...btw it was a nice experience for me...but i dun think i will go second time..
-Joined mmu skate club and fall in love to skate now =) get to noe many skate kaki too
-no birthday celebration in this year, feel abit disappointed...however the special birthday song created by shirui last year was always touched my heart..
-Officially graduated and very enjoyed taking photo on convo day !! Happy that i hit my cgpa target.... but now i wanna aim high for my degree cgpa...
-1st time failed my midterm in mmu...fortunate it was nt pull down my coursework mark...
-bought wacom and train on my digital painting... but i m lazy to draw sometime..
-meet wif 6k gang 2times in gathering....hope can meet on this yrs too...
-spend lot of $$ to buy Iphone4 bt then i very suka playing it!
-Stay overnite at mcd just for buy jay chou concert!i tak sabar sabar wanna to see him performe..61days more =)
-Having trip wif d5 gang and gathering after graduated this mean that we still keep in touch wif each other
-went many events like JJ autograph session, JJ super tour 8tv carnival, KLPF, MITF, youth event ^^

1/1/2011 - welcome 2011 and say bye bye to 2010

明天会更好

No comments: