Sunday, January 23, 2011

emo post

Just now when I Doin interaction studies assignment and I was dam fucking emo ...feel like wanna hide a side and crying there ..and i keep asking myself why I can't do well in this assignment..seem like very stress like that? Mayb I just scare of getting a very low mark for Tis assignment??I dunno..I jus Noe I typed so many words for this report but I dunno whether Wat I typed are wrg or rite ..jus very blur on this assignments..since just now I was fucking emo so I tried to stop Doin it and try to spam my fren wall EMo ...i felt better after reply those comments and chit chat wif someone :) I think after Tis I gona emo again for my 3d assignment :x I m very noob in 3d modeling ...I hope 3 days is enough for me to complete it...pray hard

fren make my life smile ;)

Ishhh dunwan emo d ....slp and continue work later :/

1 comment:

ruirui said...

dont emo dont emo!!!
you can do it!try it hard!!