Friday, March 25, 2011

3rd Putrajaya International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta 2011

b4 this i din feel like goin to this hot air balloon fiesta, who noe i saw my fren's photos about this fiesta and all his photos are so attracting me to go! especially the Doraemon Hot Air Balloon!

Last i went there wif my coursemate! Thx Matt fetched me in the early in the morning, if not i gona take 3hrs+ public transport to reach there..On the way to cyberjaya, i saw 2 Hot air balloon flyed in the air..i was so excited there...OH balloon balloon~!

This is the Hot air balloon i saw from MMU hostel ..so near to MMU!

Meet up wif sengfui and vicky there..and started to walk around there and shoot some nice photos :) My purpose come here is to see the doraemon hot air balloon...who noe waited till 11+ still do have any nice and special balloons are flying in the air...After tat only noe all the nice and special balloon flyed at 7am+ , we reached there late :( so we went to one utama to meet up wif siewkee...ate lunch and chit chat there..






Failed to shoot Doraemon Hot Air Balloon ...but this doraemon balloon

My fren will goin to Hot air Balloon in the evening section. So i got the feel to go again and try to see whether evening section got any nice hot air balloon there..on tat time, I noe my heart still thinking about the Hot air balloon ..so i decided nt goin to pipit there..sry tat i ffk last min :X

Alot ppl there walking here and there! it was so hard to find out where my fren!! bt at last i still meet my fren, sum sucessfully :) sry tat make u waiting so long there ~


Finally i saw some nice ballloons flyed in the air~! bt still unable to see the doraemon hot air balloon that i want! Sad+ disappointed ......

Thx sum fetched me bak home :) hahah! keep chit chat wif him in the car until he 4got to see GPS and went the wrong way :X ish, sum u should buy DSLR and shoot photos together mar~

YEAH!! Hot air balloon! Mayb nxt yrs will go again ~

No comments: