Friday, March 11, 2011

sem 2 Result

i was so dam gan jiong to view my result ...u noe lar...previous post i got mentioned about i dunno do all the essay parts in one of my subject....while i was sleeping, siew kee msg woke up me ..since i still lazy to wake up so i took my iphone and start checking there..who noe! server DOWN ..keep on trying on tat time bt failed too....so i continued sleep again :) hahaha! after i woke up again i check again ..since i was checking thru my iphone so i was unable to see full screen....therefore,i saw my gpa 1st....and the gpa made me relax abit..coz at least i noe i won fail on any of my subjects from my gpa....i slowly scrolled down to view one by one of my subjects ....i smile when i saw the subject i tot will fail get a not bad result :) bt i sad when i saw the subject i tot won fail i get a quite bad result and even worse tat the subject i tot i will fail....:( haiz.......i should happy bcoz i passed al bt i still sad when i think of the bad result i get on another subject.

cgpa dropped ....tis i hate most.. :(

i wan chase bak my CGPA !!
work hard study hard !! dun giv up :D !
"A "come find me~~!

No comments: