Wednesday, April 27, 2011

| bonia wallet | cert |

Ya...spotted the wallet i want at s.pyramid Bonia shop!
Love the design much :))) Yea..and i bought it!

New wallet :)

wow, so many stuff in my wallet...gonna filter it and put in new wallet :)
opsss... how about my old wallet? throw ? nooo...maybe keep aside...
used it for 6 yrs d ...sure got feeling and bu she de one what..hahaha!

Ohya...finally i wake up early and go Tarc to get my diploma cert!
Everytime i went to Wangsa Maju, those memories always flash back in my mind! Metroview! Hostel! Ex-roomate! Ex-housemate! Block V! DGD friends! D5 gang! V awards! The foods! The lecturers, especially Mr Chow, Julius, Ms Yap, Edwin and Ng chee fong.:)!

went to the saloon i went when i was study in Tarc. Thought wanna leave my fringe long long....who know when stylist asked me and i think for few sec..and asked him to CUT IT..Haiz..after this gonna have the heart to leave it long !....So i asked him whether can cut like this or not with showing him my old photo.

He tried ! Although now not really look exactly the same..but acceptable :)
or maybe will look the same after long a bit? Who know....haha!

No comments: