Sunday, April 10, 2011

The wheel

After the exam week of last semester , i did not skate that always. Some more this semester i do not have any class..and wont be around in mmu, so is hard for me to join skater and skate at FIT ~ my house area no place to let me skate too :(....

My Fr2 was staying inside the bag alone.. ;O!

Luckily, my sister have the coupon of the wheel at subang avenue...! Promotional price : 3 hrs Rm15 for 2 person~! Quite cheap rite??!! so I called yanshan along...Yeah, Happy! Fr2 was happy too :D


Haha...i taught my sister and her bf some of the skill ..XD
Me, myself..Still cant do well in one leg :( haizzzzzzz...WHY ONE LEG SO HARD LARRRR??!

the wheel is in disco theme..
For me overall is ok , the music is OK...bt i not really like to skate in the dark :S

No comments: